‘Days of Our Lives’ spoilers want to take a moment and appreciate one of the beloved DOOL cast members. November 27th marked an important day for fans of Victoria Konefal, who plays Ciara on the hit NBC soap. It was the one-year anniversary of her first air date on the show. To mark the occasion, let’s check out a few tidbits about the actress learned from her preferred social media method: Instagram stories. Daily Soap Dish writer Jamie White has compile a list Victoria Konefal’s highlights from the past few months to share as.
First, let’s look at some things you may, or may not, know about her, thanks to social media.
‘Days of Our Lives’ Spoilers: 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Victoria Konefal
1) She moonlights as a mermaid. Well, sort of. She shared a post from another cast member that showed her acting silly in front of a background in said cast member’s dressing room.
2) She apparently loves her coffee. We know this because she shared herself carrying a thermos of it like a baby, asking who does this.
3) She has huge love for the fans. She shared her excitement over getting some gifts from fans marking her first year on the show. They even included a special treat for her pup.
4) She’s good buddies with her on-screen frenemy, Claire. Namely, Olivia Rose Keegan. They’ve shared many posts together, including the mermaid one in Olivia’s dressing room, and Olivia stealing part of a cupcake. They’ve also shared a bunch of other posts of them having goofy, crazy fun together. While they’re fighting on screen, seems that’s not a problem elsewhere.
5) She apparently only recently got a bed in her place. This was shown off in an older posts where she couldn’t seem to contain her happiness.
6) She loves sliding down stairs in her place. This was a bit of an older story, where she took a lot of glee in something kids everywhere love doing.
‘Days of Our Lives’ Spoilers: Top 3 Victoria Konefal (Ciara) Moments
Now that we’ve learned a little bit about Victoria’s quirky, funny social presence, let’s take a look at my top three Ciara moments…
1) The cabin bonding. While I was initially yelling at her for being so antagonistic to Ben, considering he had a bad past and she was helpless at the time, the pair really did great in the scenes where she slowly let her guard down and started trusting him.
2) Telling off Hope. After having dealt with a little intense mom protection, Ciara laid down the law and insisted that Ben was staying at her place, and that she had no right to blackmail him out of town. I loved how the character was following her gut instincts and doing what she felt was right, even if clearly unpopular.
3) In a more recent moment, I got a real kick out of her reaction to finding out Claire convinced Ben to keep quiet about what Tripp had done. You could see she clearly thought Claire had an ulterior motive in doing so, and that she felt it was par for the course at this point (especially since she’d caught Claire and Tripp kissing twice). Awesome subtle moment.
Daily Soap Dish is a leading source for all Days of Our Lives spoilers, news, and more. View our DOOL page for up-to-the-minute spoilers and news on everything Days of Our Lives. Subscribe to our Youtube channel and like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for more DOOL news delivered to you directly on your favourite Social Media platform.